cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
    Information
    Know the Benefits of your HP account

Connect with HP support faster, manage all your devices in one place, view warranty information and more– Click Here

Information
    Fix Windows 10 Update Issues

Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here

• post a message
    Information
    Know the Benefits of your HP account

Connect with HP support faster, manage all your devices in one place, view warranty information and more– Click Here

Information
    Fix Windows 10 Update Issues

Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here

• post a message
Highlighted
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

Graphics Card Upgrade on an All-in-One Desktop

HP Recommended
ENVY Recline 23-k100xt TouchSmart
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)
Hello! 

I have an ENVY Recline 23-k100xt TouchSmart All-in-One PC from 2016.  It's worked great and is still going strong.  I recently purchased a new game Star Wars: Squadrons which looks great, but apparently will not run with the graphics card installed on this computer.  There are no more driver updates for the NVIDIA GeForce GT730A that came installed.  My system specs are below.  Is a graphics card update feasible/worthwhile with this co

4th Generation Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-4770T processor quad-core [2.5GHz, 8MB Shared Cache]
• 1GB NVIDIA GeForce GT730A
• 12GB DDR3-1600MHz SODIMM[2 DIMM]
• 256GB Solid state drive
1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Level 15
Level 15
1,900 1,876 178 754
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hello
your computer cannot receive a new graphics card
You either need to buy a new computer
either find another solution
This can be quite expensive, you would need an external box where you can install a graphics card with a more powerful power supply, and of course another screen.
Buying a new pc is considered the best option

https://support.hp.com/us-en/product/hp-envy-recline-23-k100-touchsmart-all-in-one-desktop-pc-series...

Prométhée  , Expert volontaire :Forum Fr 17-10-2009 :

Please remember to mark the answers this can help other users:
please click on the accept as solution button if message provided an answer to the problem

Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation