Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended

we do  not know what  you know/ ever.,, unless said.😘

@Yuichiro1 wrote:

for the part of being a ATX pc, you should already know its a hp custom bud, i asked specifically here for a reason lol

you have the facts now

if confused as specific quesitons.  like how to use a ruler  and not short out the PC inside, (non metallic AC cord pulled)

or why a 180watt PSU can not run any 195 watt card on earth, or that the PC needs 300watts min to do this and the card maker told you 500w for dynamic power reason I will not cover here.

'😁

NO warranty answers by me.
HP Recommended

Alright, i guess i have two options, salvage and buy a new board, psu and case or buy the psu

HP Recommended

Well since you mentioned it shutting down

it happened to me a lot of times with the non user upgraded pc version already while playing gta v, i gave up and never played it again lol...

Yes GTA V can overload any non true gaming PC, 

your PC is office only or for  web and email only

it is not  powerful business PC (like my z600) or OMEN gaming PCs.

but if you are lucky a bigger HP PSU fill fit.

my game box here  (100% DIY) is 750watt and runs 50 steam game, and will run any GPU card on earth W10 certifed.

no crashing even metro exodus and vast more.

that 1050 card, run only the driver from the maker or it may crash.

there are 12 makers and all 12 are not the same cards nor drivers. but most times the real NVIDIA.com driver is best.

NO warranty answers by me.
HP Recommended

Alright, thanks for the clarifications and warnings, ill just buy a new pc to build, i dont think its worth spending 121€ on a proprietary psu

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.