Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended
HP Pavilion Desktop PC 570-p0xx
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

So, I am thinking of upgrading the graphics card of the pc from a gt 730 to at least something like a compact gtx 1650. What would be the maximum graphics dimension the chassis can support. And if I want to go with something extra like a 1660super, can the pc support it even though it doesn't have a 6 pin connector.

2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended

what  is sku of PC,  pxx p033 or ?

not one OEM has this answer, we use a ruler in the shop.

X16 slot put ruler there and measure, length to fist thing hit,  takes me 5min work AC cord pulled.

no the PC lacking PSU with the 6/8 split cable GPU aux, ,  like all real PSU have ATX , you must find and adapter.

are you asking for us to look  for you??
why not post full model and photo of inside, so we can see what is there and all options.

omg is this the horror of BTX PCs? mirror image PCs, wow.  I have 2 in the attic dumped there, both dells.

PSU jacks on mobo are correct 4 and 24

see this photo this is P033,  that plate comes off and is called the HDD plate.

as you can see the objects below it intefere with long GPU cards,  1 or 2 or 3 fan cards are sold.

I could not find a PSU for sale to see if it has correct cables for GPU AUX POWER over 75watts.

570.JPG

NO warranty answers by me.
HP Recommended

see this monster.? if same yes, no full model by you or sku disclosed.

first hit googling, for sure.

if things dont fit others make it fit./

why you can and want to do is your call.

I SAY put  the GTX1650 in it , NOt the super model with 6 pin jacK) and be happy.  use ruler first, 12 makers of cards DO AS THEY PLEASE,

NO warranty answers by me.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.