Create an account on the HP Community to personalize your profile and ask a question
12-26-2022 03:46 PM - last edited on 12-27-2022 04:11 AM by Ric_ob
Note from moderators: this message was originally posted in another topic, but it was moved to a new one to give more visibility for volunteers that help customers in the Community.
Original topic URL: Solved: Graphics card suggestions - HP Support Community - 8560625
Will a AMD 6750XT work on this system as a GPU. Of course Power supply has been upgraded and RAM but will this work with the processor and Mother Board. It will fit, this I know.
Thanks in advance.
12-27-2022 04:11 AM
Thank you for visiting the HP Support Community!
Admin and Mods are here to guide the customer to get the best experience from the Community.
To help volunteers that reply to posts in the Community, please provide more details about your issue. Here are some recommendations of information that can help volunteers to better understand and provide support to your question:
- Exact model of your printer / Desktop/ notebook (if you need help, click here for information on how to find your model number model).
- Operating system (including revisions made with service packs, 32-bit or 64-bit, etc.)
- Connection method - USB, physical LAN, or wireless?
- Error messages - on the printer display and/or computer, any patterns for flashing lights.
- Any system changes before the problem starts (Example: Operating System Update, Software installation);
Please let us know if you have any additional questions or concerns. Our job as HP moderators is to monitor all traffic on the community.
12-27-2022 11:34 AM
HP Pavilion Power 580-023w Gaming Tower, Intel Core i5-7400, NVIDIA GTX 1060 3GB Graphics, 8 GB Memory, 1TB SSD SAMSUNG Drive, Windows 10(US Version, Imported)
Upgraded power supply to a Corsair 850 Watts
Win 10 64bit
Questions is, will this system work with an upgrade to a AMD 6750 Xt video card. (GPU)
Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask the community