Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Any failures related to Hotkey UWP service? Click here for tips.
HP Recommended
HP Omen 30L Desktop
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hope you can help or point me in the right direction. I have the Omen 30L Desktop and it runs beautifully.

I ran the HP Support Assistant and it came up that there was a problem with the 'D' drive. I then ran the tests through the bios and yes there is an error and it gave me a 24 digit code. It is covered by the warranty. The drive is still operational but I don't want it to suddenly fail completely.

But how do I contact HP about it. I go through the website and all that happens when I click on my PC is another page opens and a non-stop spinning icon appears.

6 REPLIES 6
HP Recommended

Hello
you must go to the support page for your country and click on contact
fill in the required information, probably be logged in with your hp account
possibly see if you have the HP support software, logged in, then go to where it says 'support resources'

i'm not under warranty so can't show you what it looks like

just in France

Téléphone

Du lundi au vendredi, de 8h30 à 18h00 (sauf les jours fériés)

Phone

Monday to Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. (except public holidays)

https://support.hp.com/us-en/contact/desktops

--------------------------------------------- Signature ---------------------------------------------
was this reply helpful , or just say thank you ? Click on the yes button

Please remember to mark the answers this can help other users
please click on the accept as solution button if message provided an answer to the problem

Desktop-Knowledge-Base
Windows 11 22h2 inside , user

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
HP Recommended

Unfortunately clicking on 'Contact HP Customer Support' just shows a spinning logo...

HP Recommended

I can not test, try with another browser
give me what's going on with screenshots if possible
with hp support assistant?

https://support.hp.com/us-en/document/c03467905

--------------------------------------------- Signature ---------------------------------------------

please click on the accept as solution button if message provided an answer to the problem

Desktop-Knowledge-Base

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
HP Recommended

This is all I get, first with Firefox and then with EdgeFirefox.jpgEdge.jpg

HP Recommended

And when I run the Support Assistant I get this, although the drive seems to be fine.HP.jpg

HP Recommended

Did you click on contact in the software?

you tell me the disk looks ok?
but in your image it is mentioned that the data disk WDC WDEZEX is in smart error
i also see disk 1 disk 2 and disk 3, is not it an added HDD disk, it is original?

[edit]

The recognition system to contact HP still seems buggy to me
we will not waste time, I have postponed your thread, so that an agent can contact you
I don't guarantee nothing, but that's all I can do

Desktop-Knowledge-Base

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.