cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents and videos on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents and videos on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
The HP Calculator Community Message Board is moving. While we prepare for the move, we are unable to accept new postings. During the move, you can look for help from other users by visiting https://www.hpmuseum.org/ . Or if you need technical support for your calculator visit: HP Calculators. .
firefighter25
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 3
Flag Post

HP All in One- Brand new and VERY loud!!!! Did I get a dud or is this normal?

HP Recommended
HP All in One

I just bought this product two days ago from Best Buy while it was on sale and thought it was a good buy. As soon as I plugged it in and got it running, I noticed how LOUD it is. The fan is running constantly and its just a constant humming sound. Very irritating when trying to work on this PC. Is this normal for this product or did I get a dud? 

Thanks in advance! 

2 REPLIES 2
The_Fossette
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
29,155 21,825 1,963 2,169
Message 2 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@firefighter25

Welcome to the HP Support Community!

I assure you I will try my best to get this sorted.

In order that I may provide you with an accurate solution, I will need the product number and the exact model for your computer.

Follow the steps in the below article to find the product details.

https://support.hp.com/us-en/document/c03754824

Look forward to hearing from you and you have a great day!

Take care.

Cheers!

The_Fossette
I am an HP Employee

Was this reply helpful? Yes No
JoeM63
Level 1
3 2 0 0
Message 3 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

I have an old HP ENVY 23-d160qd TouchSmart All-in-One CTO Desktop PC that became loud after it got dirty. A new one that is noisy shouldn't be dirty yet, unless it was a display model.  Mine has three screws to remove the back panel for cleaning.  

Was this reply helpful? Yes No
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation