Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended
HP EliteDesk 800 G1 SFF
Microsoft Windows 7 (64-bit)

When you turn on the computer, 2 errors are displayed 512- Chassis fan not detected 2234-HECI error during initialization The first is the absence of a rear fan on the case, but such a fan is not provided in the SFF case. Second, I still did not understand what I meant. How can I remove these errors?

2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended

out of the BLUE? or  bought it like this,  (history matters and does age  )

7 year old PC, as old as....

well the PC is not dead. screen not dead, and BIOS works,  does PC BIOS show correct time and date. if not RTC coin cell bad.

seems to me some flashed the wrong BIOS image to this PC, ?

or in BIOS see fan options we alway s look here first

if the RTC coin goes dead BIOS goes nuts, even fan options set wrong, do to NVRAM scrambled. (put in new coin cell)

5-7year life span.  voltmeter below 2.9.vdc is NO GOOD.

always check the COIN first

then 2nd clean all fans and heatsinks of that LINT.

SEE that all BIOS pages read right, for sure fan option in this cases and time and date not way off.

NO warranty answers by me.
HP Recommended

I checked the battery, there are 3.01 volts. The date is correct.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.