Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Any failures related to Hotkey UWP service? Click here for tips.
HP Recommended
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I only know the basics with computers so this looked grad for 3D software work. I bought a tower in case I do plan to upgrade any parts but when I received this it looked so compact that I was unsure if I could. 

So basically the GPU is rubbish. Causing a 600 out of 12,000 benchmark when a normal gaming computer is about 6000 ( with less ram?) (on the ff15 game benchmark test) so I need to know if this is replaceable or have I wasted £800+? 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

I did some checking on what that PC will work with.  I did find that the GeForce GTX 1080 will work with the motherboard, so I would think a card from that line should be compatible, depending on your pocketbook.  The power supply will need to be changed, however as that unit has only a 180W supply - per the spec support page

https://support.hp.com/us-en/product/hp-pavilion-570-p000-desktop-pc-series/13823514/model/16110631/...

I'm not an HP employee.
Did this message answer your question? Please indicate below as an Accepted Solution!
Did you find this message useful? Click on the "Was this reply helpful" Yes button.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
HP Recommended

I did some checking on what that PC will work with.  I did find that the GeForce GTX 1080 will work with the motherboard, so I would think a card from that line should be compatible, depending on your pocketbook.  The power supply will need to be changed, however as that unit has only a 180W supply - per the spec support page

https://support.hp.com/us-en/product/hp-pavilion-570-p000-desktop-pc-series/13823514/model/16110631/...

I'm not an HP employee.
Did this message answer your question? Please indicate below as an Accepted Solution!
Did you find this message useful? Click on the "Was this reply helpful" Yes button.
HP Recommended
Thank you very much! Any suggestions for best lowest gb size for 3D or normal gaming?
HP Recommended

Check with the proposed game and 3D applications for the minimum graphics card recommended.  The Geforce GTX 1050 Ti is nice if it meets the requirements.  Also please remember the power supply will need to be changed - 300W or greater power supply.  I would recommend at least 400-450w while you are doing the upgrade.  From the pictures in the manual

http://h10032.www1.hp.com/ctg/Manual/c02871896

It would appear the power supply is in the normal place and the dimensions close to a typical supply.  Verify the new supply will fit in the space before proceeding.

I'm not an HP employee.
HP Recommended

I have exactly the same device and question as the OP.  Is there anyone who has successfully upgraded the PSU and GPU in a 570-p076na?  What did you use?

It has ben suggested to me that due to the positioning of the 24 PIN ATX  Power socket and the close proximity of the PCI-E slot, most GPU's won;t fit?

c05382627.jpg

HP Recommended

Hello,

Thank you for posting in this thread. Unfortunately based on when the last response was made, I have closed this thread to help keep comments current and up to date. We recommend starting a new thread for your issue by clicking here.
To be more helpful with your post, you can add key information if you desire: 
1. Product Name and Number (please do not post Serial Number)
• Example: HP Pavilion DV2-1209AX or HP Deskjet 3000 Printer CH393A
2. Operating System installed (if applicable)
• Example: Windows XP, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit
3. Error message (if any)
• Example: ""Low disk space"" error in Windows
4. Any changes made to your system before the issue occurred
• Examples: Upgrading your Operating System or installing a new software; or installing new hardware like a printer, modem, or router.
If you have any other questions about posting in the community, please feel free to send me a private message!

Thank you

I work on behalf of HP
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.