Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Any failures related to Hotkey UWP service? Click here for tips.
HP Recommended
HP Pavilion Gaming Desktop TG01-0019
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I have a HP Pavilion Gaming Desktop TG01-0019 and its motherboard is a HP 843B
when i try to render a video or put my PC in pressure i got a black screen and the fans go so loud and fast, and the only solution is to restart. so i decided to upgrade my Graphic card to solve the problem and get better performance,  
i was wondering if i can upgrade to a better graphics card to help me rendering videos .. is my motherboard supports
MSI - Geforce GTX 1660 ti
MSI - Geforce RTX 2060
EVGA - Geforce RTX 2070
Asus GeForce GTX 1050 Ti 4GB Phoenix Fan Edition
if it isn't compatible, what is a good GPU you recommended ?? price range 500-600 C$  

my PC spec.
Operating system is windows 10.

• 2.9 GHz 9th Generation Intel Core i5-9400 processor (9 MB cache)
  • 16 GB DDR4-2666 SDRAM system memory
  • 1 GB Solid State Drive storage
  • (OLD GPU) NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1650 graphics

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

when i try to render a video ... i got a black screen and the fans go so loud and fast

Rendering is a process that really "works" the CPU, which could results in the CPU getting hot, and the fans react by spinning faster, and with more volume.

Do you have a dual-monitor setup?  If so, can you put the Windows "Task Manager" into one window on the second screen, and switch to its "Performance" tab. Watch that window, and then launch the rendering program.  Does the CPU go to 100% busy, and stay there?

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.