Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended
HP Pro 3300MT
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hello to the wonderful people of HP Forums! How are y'all doing? I hope all of you are healthy and taking the necessary precautions in the midst of this pandemic. 

I actually first posted my first inquiry last 2019. Before then, I have no to little information about this system unit.

Since then I tried my luck on upgrading this system. First, I upgraded to an HD 7570 (1 GB GDDR5) and it worked perfectly, Then, after using that Graphics Card for 6 months; I decided to upgrade to an MSI RX 560 AERO ITX OC (2G), It also worked perfectly. 
This year, I decided to upgrade my existing GPU ( MSI RX 560 AERO ITX OC (2G) ) to a more powerful ASUS GTX 970 TURBO OC. 

Although the HD 7570 and RX 560 uses UEFI. There are still some worries on my side. Because in the past, I've seen several people with GPU incompatibilities. 

Anyways here is my System Specs for further information:
i5-2400

8 GB of DDR3 RAM (clocked @ 1333 MHz) DUAL CHANNEL

Corsair VS450 80+ White PSU 

Motherboard: FOXCONN 17A0 2.0 (BIOS: AMI Version 8.09 (10/22/2013) )
I also wanna know if an i7 2600K is compatible with my system unit?
Thank you y'all and Godbless! 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

UPDATE: THE ASUS TURBO GTX 970 OC WORKS! 
FOXCONN 17A0 OEM MOTHERBOARD (BIOS VERSION: 8.09)

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

UPDATE: THE ASUS TURBO GTX 970 OC WORKS! 
FOXCONN 17A0 OEM MOTHERBOARD (BIOS VERSION: 8.09)

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.