2 1 0 2
Message 1 of 3
Flag Post

HP SSD EX900 M.2 250GB Warranty Claim

HP Recommended
HP EX900 SSD
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hello,

I've got two HP EX900 NVME SSDs that I'm trying to file a warranty claim on. However, when I go to the HP support page and put in their S/N, I get a message telling me to "please enter a valid SN". I'm confident that I'm entering it correctly--- but it appears that this SSD model isn't in that database.

How can I file a warranty claim on them?

2 REPLIES 2
Prométhée
Level 16
Level 16
6,122 6,050 670 2,477
Message 2 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

hi

sorry  for that, it seems to be indeed recurrent for some!

https://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Desktop-Hardware-and-Upgrade-Questions/EX900-M-2-No-longer-detected-in...

@Echo_Lake  please help

Please remember to mark the answers this can help other users
please click on the accept as solution button if message provided an answer to the problem

was this reply helpful , or just say "thank you " ?  Click on the yes button

Desktop-Knowledge-Base
Was this reply helpful? Yes No
Echo_Lake
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
24,921 24,877 1,161 1,192
Message 3 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@drparton21

Thank you for posting on HP Support Community.

Don't worry as I'll be glad to help, 

I understand that you are unable to register for the HP SSD warranty. in order to bring your issue to the attention of an appropriate team within HP. I am sending you a private message. Please check the mailbox icon at the top-right corner of this screen.

Hope this helps! Keep me posted for further assistance.
Please click “
Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.

ECHO_LAKE
I am an HP Employee

Was this reply helpful? Yes No
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation