cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents and videos on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents and videos on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
The HP Calculator Community Message Board is moving. While we prepare for the move, we are unable to accept new postings. During the move, you can look for help from other users by visiting https://www.hpmuseum.org/ . Or if you need technical support for your calculator visit: HP Calculators. .
iveyoil
Level 1
8 2 0 0
Message 1 of 4
Flag Post

HP TG01 0023w

HP Recommended
HP pavilion gaming desktop
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I need a faster cpu chip because it lags. I upgraded Memory to 16HZ.  I use 3 screens and am stock trader. How do I get the 2nd hdmi port to work? Chip? GPU? What are my options??

3 REPLIES 3
banhien
Level 19
Level 19
96,816 65,529 12,544 21,622
Message 2 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@iveyoil 

The specs of your machine is

https://support.hp.com/au-en/document/c06693646

It has  NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX 1650 SUPER™ (4 GB GDDR6 dedicated) card which supports multi monitors.

Standard Display Connectors: DP 1.4a, HDMI 2.0b, DL-DVI-D 

The second HDMI port on your machine is for iGPU which is disable automatically due to video card above.  You can use all 3 ports above to max 7680x4320@120Hz (total for all 3). 

Do your monitors have those ports or only HDMI ? If only HDMI you can connect

• Monitor 1: HDMI to HDMI cable
  • Monitor 2: DP to HDMI cable
  • Monitor 3: DVI to HDMI cable

All 3 cables are direct connect, no need converter.

Regards

BH
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.

>
Was this reply helpful? Yes No
iveyoil
Author
Level 1
8 2 0 0
Message 3 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

I have heard that the max chip would be in the Ryzen 3000 series. Ryzen 7 3700x without having to change anything.  If I wanted to go to 5000 series would I have to change the mother board and if so which one. Would it be cheaper to just upgrade to an omen without all the hassle?

iveyoil
Author
Level 1
8 2 0 0
Message 4 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Which GPU would I need to access the  the second hdmi port. Would I need to change power supply?

Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation