KoreaVet
3 2 0 0
Message 1 of 5
Flag Post

Hard Drive Specs

HP Recommended
All-in-one 22-df0022
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I'm trying to find out the specs for the hard drive for the HP 22-3f0022 All-in-one computer.  I have one that doesn't have a hard drive and I'd like to add one, but I need to know if it takes a 3.5" or a 2.5" HDD and whether there's a maximum capacity requirement

4 REPLIES 4
old_geekster
Level 16
Level 16
24,647 24,299 2,836 10,376
Message 2 of 5
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@KoreaVet , welcome to the Community.

I can't find any specifications for the hard drive, but I believe that it is 3.5".  I suggest that you open the case to see what the cage looks like before buying the drive.  Here is a video that should help you with opening the case:

You can buy up to 2 TB without making any special changes.

Please click the Thumbs up + button if I have helped you and click Accept as Solution if your problem is solved.

I am not an HP Employee!!

Intelligence is God given. Wisdom is the sum of our mistakes!!
KoreaVet
Author
3 2 0 0
Message 3 of 5
Flag Post
HP Recommended

You've answered my question quite well, but I've searched all over but can't find the "Thumbs Up".  If I could find it I'd certainly click it.

0 Kudos
KoreaVet
Author
3 2 0 0
Message 4 of 5
Flag Post
HP Recommended

OK, I just found it and clicked it.  Thank you for your kind and helpful reply.

0 Kudos
old_geekster
Level 16
Level 16
24,647 24,299 2,836 10,376
Message 5 of 5
Flag Post
HP Recommended

You are very welcome, @KoreaVet!  The Kudo is nice, but most important is that you get your problem solved! 😉

I am not an HP Employee!!

Intelligence is God given. Wisdom is the sum of our mistakes!!
0 Kudos
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation