Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended
4RS14EA#ABT
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Good morning!

I am sorry for the trouble !
I would be grateful for your help!

THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR YOUR HELP !!!

I wanted to ask to answer all my questions!
I have a desktop computer HP Pavilion 690-0000nj.
I have two separate physical drives C and D.
C-drive SSD 256GB PCI NVMe M.2. It has the Windows 10 operating system installed.
The computer has 16GB of RAM.

There are three options:
The first option is to leave full hibernation enabled.
The second option is Disable full hibernation.
The third option is to Disable full hibernation while maintaining Quick Launch.
1, What option do you propose to choose and how can this be explained for my desktop computer HP Pavilion 690-0000нj?

2, Do I need to turn off the hibernation mode completely in order to prevent recording and rewriting cycles that occur on the SSD disk and increase the amount of free space by 6GB on disk C?

3. Will I be able to extend the life of the SSD drive if I completely turn off the hibernation mode and can prevent the recording and rewriting cycles that occur on the SSD drive?

4, Will there be a longer boot of Windows if I completely turn off the hibernation mode compared to the hibernation mode when there is a PCI NVMe M.2 SSD drive?

5. Will I be able to extend the service life of the SSD drive if I turn off full hibernation, but retaining Quick Start while preventing recording cycles, overwrites that occur on the SSD drive?

6, Will there be cycles of recording, rewriting if I turn off full hibernation, but keep Quick Start?

7, Will there be a slowdown in the computer, the Windows system if I turn off
a) turn off completely hibernation
b) turn off full hibernation, but keep Quick Start

ThankYOU VERY MUCH FOR YOUR HELP AND SUPPORT !!!

BEST REGARDS, Grigoriy.

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.