Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended
omen 25L
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I have a Omen 25L, I cannot locate any way to enter the Bios, I have tried ESC, f2,F6, F10,F12, Delete, none seem to work. Also I am to replace the GTX1660 with an RTX 3060.  The PSU should be fine, but when i install the card, the PC powers up (I guess), but nothing seems to happen 

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

hi try this

https://support.hp.com/us-en/document/c03801890

Follow these steps to open the Startup Menu from within Windows.
  • in Windows 10, click Start.
    In Windows 8, press the Windows

and I keys simultaneously.
    In Windows 7, click Start.
  • In Windows 10 and Windows 8, click Power and hold down the Shift key while you click Restart. Continue holding down Shift until the Choose an Option screen displays.
    In Windows 7, select Restart from the drop-down menu. As the computer reboots, press F11 continuously until the Choose an Option screen displays.
  • From the Choose an Option screen, click Troubleshoot.

Choose an Option screen with Troubleshoot selected

1. from the Troubleshoot screen, click Advanced options.

2. Troubleshoot screen with Advanced options selected
    From the Advanced options screen, click UEFI Firmware Settings
    UEFI Firmware Settings Restart
--------------------------------------------- Signature ---------------------------------------------
was this reply helpful , or just say thank you ? Click on the yes button

Please remember to mark the answers this can help other users
please click on the accept as solution button if message provided an answer to the problem

Desktop-Knowledge-Base
Windows 11 22h2 inside , user

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.