Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
New member
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

I need a 19.5V power cord for my HP 110 desktop

HP Recommended
HP desktop PC 110 series tower product number F3D15AA
Microsoft Windows 8.1 (32-bit)


Is there that cord available to purchase?

Level 21
Level 21
132,440 122,617 20,164 30,941
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended



Below is the link to the parts list for your PC.


The power adapter and the cord that goes from the wall socket to the adapter are sold separately.


You need these parts...


A/C Adapter - Barbera EPS 65W, 19.5V/87% eff    HP part # 724264-001


Power cord (Black) - 3-wire conductor, 1.8m (6.0ft) long - Has straight (F) C5 receptacle (United States and Canada)

HP part # 213349-001


What I suggest you do is to go on eBay and search by the power adapter part number, and get a genuine used but tested and working power supply and cord sold as a bundle.


Otherwise you should be able to buy them new from HP,  but they will cost a lot more.

0 Kudos
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation