Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Any failures related to Hotkey UWP service? Click here for tips.
HP Recommended
Pavilion 570-p017c
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I own a HP Pavilion Desktop 570-p017c with a Lubin 82F2 motherboard, and was looking to move the PC into a new case in order to upgrade both the graphics card and PSU, and wanted to verify compatibility between the new case and the motherboard. My first (and main) question is: Are the mount points on the 82F2 standard? Will I be able to mount it into a standard mATX case? My second question is: Are the connectors standard? Connectors such as: Front panel header, front audio, front USB header, USB C connector, and any others. I have heard that manufacturers like HP use proprietary connectors, but upon opening the PC, the connectors appeared to be standard, but I'm not 100% certain.

Here is some info that may be useful:

Pavilion 570-p017c

Lubin 82F2 Motherboard

Motherboard Diagram

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

@IALock 

>>> Is Lubin 82F2 (Pavilion 570-p017c) standard?

No as you can find on its specs

Form factor: Customized: 20.5x22.0 cm (8.1x8.7 in)

Therefore its holes for screws may not line up with normal / standard cases which use different form factors as shown on the following list

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ATX

Regards.

BH
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.