cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents and videos on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents and videos on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
bfellner
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

Is the Intel Wifi 6 compatible with Lubin Motherboard (CNVi)?

HP Recommended
Pavilion 570
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hello,

I want to upgrade my Pavillion 570 with i5-7400 & Lubin motherboard to Intel's Wifi 6 M.2 2240 card.  It says it needs CNVi though.  Does my system support this?

1 REPLY 1
Paul_Tikkanen
Level 21
Level 21
141,518 65,082 22,090 34,014
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi:

You would only be able to upgrade to a wifi 6 card if your PC currently has two wifi antenna cables connected to the existing wifi card in there now.

You can upgrade to below Intel AX 200 non-vPro card, which is not a CNvi (CRF) card.

If your PC has two antenna wires connected to the wifi card in there now, I recommend you get this model card...

Intel Wi-Fi 6 AX200 ax 2×2 + Bluetooth 5.0 MU-MIMO M.2 2230 non-vPro 160 MHz PCI-e   HP part # L35282-005.

You should be able to find the card on eBay by searching by the HP part number, not the model of the wifi card.

Was this reply helpful? Yes No
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation