Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended
Netserver LS

Sorry, i can't find a 'board' for servers so i thought this may be close enough.  I have a legacy server, HP NetServer LS that is very, very old.  We are in the process of implementing a new ERP system but the old system is still uses for some activities.  We were hoping it would last till we moved complete to the new system.   The server is fine but one drive in the mirror array has failed.   I had a replacement drive so i was able to replace it.  The problem is that the array is not rebuilding. To add to the problem, the OS is SCO Unix 5. (Very, Very Old)  and it does not appear that any of the HP NetServer utilities were installed.   From my Googling,  it looks as thought there was an HP CD that could be booted and had the RAID utilities.  I also thought there may be a way to get into the RAIDs utilities during boot up?   I have not been successful in locating either.   Are there any HP supporters from way back that can give me some support or advice.  (And yes, i know the advice about 'getting rid of that relic', but it has to last just a few more months.)   Any help would be appreciated.   JoeB

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

Hi:

HP split into two companies a few years ago.

HP supports PC's printers, tablets and calculators.

HP Enterprise (HPE) supports servers, switches, routers and tape drives.

You may also want to post your question on the HPE community support forum -- netservers section...

https://community.hpe.com/t5/Netservers/bd-p/itrc-249#.XlROjaaSnGg

HP Recommended

Thanks for the response, I will post my message over there.

Thanks,

JoeB

HP Recommended

You're very welcome.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.