Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended
HP Pavilion HPE
Microsoft Windows 7 (64-bit)

The graphics card in my computer has gone on me and I was wondering if I might be able to buy the original card brand new from HP or somewhere. Eyefinity Radeon HP6570 graphics card. I've looked around but could only find used and refurbished ones. Any info would be greatly appreciated!

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

Hello
this type of graphics card being older, you will not find it any more or hardly any more in new product
If you found an HP model, I think the price would be uninteresting!
You have as options to find an equivalent model, or identical on occasion, can be new.
or a model still on the market, but which may not work
you have to see according to your power supply
do not take a too recent model it will certainly not work

--------------------------------------------- Signature ---------------------------------------------
was this reply helpful , or just say thank you ? Click on the yes button

Please remember to mark the answers this can help other users
please click on the accept as solution button if message provided an answer to the problem

Desktop-Knowledge-Base
Windows 11 22h2 inside , user

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.