Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended
Pavilion TP01-0030 Desktop
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Pavilion Desktop TP01-0030 

[Personal Information Removed]
Product number:6YQ48AA
I moved recently and seem to have lost the power adapter and cord for my desktop, and can't find a replacement anywhere.
Does anyone know what adapter I need for this? The end that plugs into the PC is small but bigger than a laptop adapter.
Help! Please!
2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended

Hi:

Below is the link to the parts list for your PC.

HP PartSurfer

The power adapter and the power cord that goes from the wall socket to the adapter are sold separately.

You can get these parts directly from HP, but be prepared to pay quite a bit.

$68.20 for the adapter....L08660-800

$15.75 for the cord... 121565-001 the cord is currently on back order.

HP Parts Store - HP Computer Parts - HP Printer Parts - Compaq Parts

HP Recommended

When I look up HP power module L08660-800 it comes up as the actual power supply inside the housing, not the part that plugs into the PC. I don't see that part listed on the parts list.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.