Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended
OMEN 25L Desktop - GT11-0010ur
Microsoft Windows 10 IOT

How to overclock my memory? Omen Gaming Hub don't working.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

Hi

sorry but

your model is not designed for
you don't have an OC motherboard

https://support.hp.com/us-en/product/omen-desktop-pc-25l-gt11-0000i/33802597/model/35905108/document...

OMEN Gaming Hub

Use the overclocking screen to determine the current performance level of the computer (benchmark) and make changes to the system to improve performance (tune).

Note:

The End-User License Agreement must be accepted to use the overclocking tools.

Note:

Intel overclocking is available only on certain computer models with an unlocked processor (K series), including OMEN 25L GT11-1xxx Desktop PC, OMEN 25L GT12-1xxx Desktop PC, OMEN 30L GT13-0xxx Desktop PC, OMEN by HP 880-p0xx Desktop, OMEN X Compact Desktop PC P1000-xxx, OMEN X by HP 900-xxx, OMEN X by HP 900-0xx Desktop, OMEN by HP Obelisk Desktop PC 875-1xx, OMEN X by HP Laptop 15-dg0xxx, and OMEN X by HP 17-apxxx Laptop series.

There are workarounds, but the software may no longer be available
You risk damaging the computer, or it just won't work..
in my opinion, the risk is far too great, compared to the possible gain in performance
just for information, these are just examples

Solved: How to enable XMP profile in bios (if possible) - HP Support Community - 7730603

Solved: I can't change the XMP profile - HP Support Community - 7939056

take care of yourself

--------------------------------------------- Signature ---------------------------------------------
was this reply helpful , or just say thank you ? Click on the yes button

Please remember to mark the answers this can help other users
please click on the accept as solution button if message provided an answer to the problem

Desktop-Knowledge-Base
Windows 11 22h2 inside , user

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

Hi

sorry but

your model is not designed for
you don't have an OC motherboard

https://support.hp.com/us-en/product/omen-desktop-pc-25l-gt11-0000i/33802597/model/35905108/document...

OMEN Gaming Hub

Use the overclocking screen to determine the current performance level of the computer (benchmark) and make changes to the system to improve performance (tune).

Note:

The End-User License Agreement must be accepted to use the overclocking tools.

Note:

Intel overclocking is available only on certain computer models with an unlocked processor (K series), including OMEN 25L GT11-1xxx Desktop PC, OMEN 25L GT12-1xxx Desktop PC, OMEN 30L GT13-0xxx Desktop PC, OMEN by HP 880-p0xx Desktop, OMEN X Compact Desktop PC P1000-xxx, OMEN X by HP 900-xxx, OMEN X by HP 900-0xx Desktop, OMEN by HP Obelisk Desktop PC 875-1xx, OMEN X by HP Laptop 15-dg0xxx, and OMEN X by HP 17-apxxx Laptop series.

There are workarounds, but the software may no longer be available
You risk damaging the computer, or it just won't work..
in my opinion, the risk is far too great, compared to the possible gain in performance
just for information, these are just examples

Solved: How to enable XMP profile in bios (if possible) - HP Support Community - 7730603

Solved: I can't change the XMP profile - HP Support Community - 7939056

take care of yourself

--------------------------------------------- Signature ---------------------------------------------
was this reply helpful , or just say thank you ? Click on the yes button

Please remember to mark the answers this can help other users
please click on the accept as solution button if message provided an answer to the problem

Desktop-Knowledge-Base
Windows 11 22h2 inside , user

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.