Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended
Pavilion Elite HPE 010be
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hello. I want to upgrade my GPU and i'm not sure if it's compatible with the mobo (MS-7613 indio). I would like to use a RX 460 or a GTX 950. Is it possible with any manufacturer? If not do i've other possibilities? 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

Hello,

I bought a gtx 1050 and it somehow works like a charm. Thanks for the bad advice 

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended

Hi,

Your PC has a legacy BIOS and therefore will require the use of a legacy graphics card.

The NVIDIA GTX 4xx, 5xx and 6xx series graphics cards should work in your PC. Be sure to meaure inside and check the wattage on the power supply to ensure that it matches the recommended size that is stipulated by the graphics card manufacturer.

The NVIDIA GTX 7xx and 9xx series graphics cards will not work in your PC.  The newer AMD graphics cards will not work in your PC.

HP ENVY 6055, HP Deskjet 1112
HP Envy 17", i7-8550u,16GB, 512GB NVMe, 4K screen, Windows 11 x64
Custom PC - Z690, i9-12900K, 32GB DDR5 5600, dual 512 GB NVMe, gen4 2 TB m.2 SSD, 4K screen, OC'd to 5 Ghz, NVIDIA 3080 10GB
HP Recommended

Hello,

I bought a gtx 1050 and it somehow works like a charm. Thanks for the bad advice 

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.