06-23-2019 03:14 AM
Can I upgrade the memory in my all-in-one?
Solved! Go to Solution.
06-23-2019 08:37 AM - edited 06-23-2019 08:40 AM
Here is the support page for that PC
This is the upgrade info for memory. Depending on how the existing memory is installed, you might need to replace the 8GB and just put all new memory in.
Memory upgrade information
- Dual channel memory architecture
- Two 204-pin DDR3 SODIMM sockets
- Supports up to PC3-12800 (DDR3-1600)
- Supports 2 GB, 4 GB, and 8 GB SODIMMs
- Supports up to 4 GB on 32-bit systems
note:32-bit systems cannot address a full 4.0 GB of memory.
- Supports up to 16 GB (unbuffered) on 64-bit systems
Please click "Accept As Solution" if my help has solved your problem. ----------}
This is a user supported forum. I am a volunteer and I do not work for HP.