cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
The HP Calculator Community Message Board is moving. While we prepare for the move, we are unable to accept new postings. During the move, you can look for help from other users by visiting https://www.hpmuseum.org/ . Or if you need technical support for your calculator visit: HP Calculators. .
JWC6
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

Neither my mouse or keyboard will work to allow me to put my password in.

HP Recommended
Pavilion p7-1187c PC
Microsoft Windows 10 (32-bit)

I ran hardware diagnostics, all passed. The moniter came up with the picture it's been using along with the time and date. After that I can't use the mouse or keyboard to bring up my password box to log in. Any suggestions on how to get in? The computer came out with Windows 7 originally.

1 REPLY 1
Riddle_Decipher
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
31,166 22,298 2,620 3,520
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@JWC6 Perhaps, you can check with an alternate keyboard and mouse, if you can get it to work in windows, simply 'Go into Device Manager>System Devices and disable Intel Integrated Sensor Solution it should fix the issue after a restart'.

This seems to have worked for others! let me know if it works for you.

P.S: Welcome to HP Community 😉

Keep us posted,

If you would like to thank us for our efforts to help you, 

Give us a virtual high-five by clicking the 'Thumbs Up' icon below, followed by clicking on the "Accept as solution" on this post, 

Have a great day!

Riddle_Decipher
I am an HP Employee

Was this reply helpful? Yes No
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation