Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended
OMEN by HP 45L Gaming Desktop PC GT22-1000i (6C1R8AV)
Microsoft Windows 11

So when I first got the machine I noticed during the first 2 seconds when starting the machine it almost sounds like a fan (or fans) are scratching against something. It seems to disappear after those 2 seconds. I have not been able to fully locate where, but it seems to be the fans in the cryo chamber? This has been here since day 1. 

But, last days I started to notice the overall idle noise of the machine. The noise has been there a little before but now it is really annoying me even sitting idle with the machine. 

I started manual fans in Omen Gaming Hub and this seems to be around the AIO? Removing the glass to really listen as close as possible to the AIO it sure seems to also give a lot of noise from the inside. I am not used to actually hearing what is going on in the tubing/pump side of things. 

Question: Are these things normal and should just sound like this? Are there more people with 45L that experienced something like this?

(I was hoping to be able to attach any kind of sound or video clips here because it is really hard to explain noises.)

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

You can take a video with sound on your phone.

Post it to an online cloud service such as  the OneDrive - personal storage that comes with Windows .

Share it by putting a link to it here in your thread.

Cryo chamber, huh?  That is funny.

I am a volunteer forum member. If my suggestion solved your issue, help others by not' forgetting to mark that post as the accepted solution. Say thanks by clicking on the Yes button next to the "was this reply helpful?"

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.