Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended
HP pavillion 15
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I ordered a battery for my HP pavillion on February 23. The advertised shipment said itd arrive within 3-6 bussiness days however the order tracking has said for the past week that my shipment is being processed and has not been shipped out. Then the estimated delivery date is May...thats 3 months. 
Is there a way I can either cancel this order or actually get what I need shipped as promised?

I havent been able to find a cellphone number or email I can contact.

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

@Tychars8 

==============================================================

Welcome to the HP Community.

Be Aware:

Do not respond to individuals who post phone numbers or email addresses.

Do not post any private information in our public Community.

These people might be scammers trying to steal your information / money.

=====================================================

Our Community is not associated with HP Sales - we are an HP user form located in the HP website.

What to do?

Suggested:

If you ordered the part from the HP Store - please contact the store customer service department.

Have your order information ready.

If you ordered the part from other than the HP Store, contact the merchant from whom you purchased the part.

New Product? Need Help? HP Online Store – USA – Customer Service

Not your HP store?  Scroll to the bottom of the website and click the Flag to change regions.

Customer Service - Examples

For example:  Self-Help Service, Account, Security and Privacy, Tracking, Change Order, Returns and Cancellations, FAQ, Shopping, Shipping and delivery, Rebates / Coupons, Product Support, Parts and services

OR

Select a subject type

OR

Select a subject type

============================================================

Thank you for participating in the HP Community.

The Community is a separate wing of the HP website - We are not an HP business group.

Our Community is comprised of volunteers - people who own and use HP devices.

Click Thumbs Up to say Thank You.

Question Resolved / Answered, Click "Accept as Solution"

Dragon-Fur

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.