Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended

Does the power supply 913290-001come with a 6 pin plug to power the video card?

HP Recommended

Hi camurphy2

Yes it has.

The powersupply comes with one 6 pin connector, that can be converted into an 8 pin connector.

It also has an additional 8 pin connector for high end graphic cards such as the Vega 64 or similar.

Attached image of the PSU connectors.

Hope this helps

Best regards

/RichardOne 8 pin connector and one 6 pin that can be made into 8 pinOne 8 pin connector and one 6 pin that can be made into 8 pin

HP Recommended

I cannot seem to find an image of this PSU anywhere.  I am curious if it would be possible to use this PSU with an Elitedesk 800 G1... I can't seem to find anything online one way or the other.  So went looking for images to see if the cables were similar.  I may end up just buying this and trying my luck, but if someone who has it already would be a dear and maybe measure it and give a rough estimate of size and maybe snap a pic of the cables to see if I can compare it to the PSU... I can't even find an image of a power supply associted with the G3 at all...

Any help would be much appreciated.

HP Recommended

Image of 250w PSU with motherboard connectorImage of 250w PSU with motherboard connector
@lrhess9

Image of the original 250w PSU with motherboard connector (P2)  
Dimensions of PSU:
165mm * 73mm * 95mm (length * width * height)

Hope this helps
Best regards
/Richard

HP Recommended

Thank you so much, I do believe the connectors look the same.  I am going to take the plunge soon.

Thanks again!

HP Recommended

thank you!

HP Recommended

Where did you get the 500W upgrade?  The link you have has been removed?

HP Recommended

HI 

IT's seen be same model of my prodesk 600 g3 mt

did you know if i can upgrade this psu by 500w model 913290-001 on my prodesk 600 g3 mt ? (possibly too big)

but i can't confirm too this an other model de 400w 942332-001  : 

https://www.ebay.com/itm/1PC-HP-280-288-480-600-800-G3-G4-942332-001-400W-power-supply-PA-3401-1HA-/...

could you help me please ?

Anthony BATTISTA
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.