Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended
HP 400 G1 SFF CORE i7-4
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Can i install a PCI Firewire card on this model (HP 400 G1 SFF CORE i7-4) if so, wich one i need PCI (normal) or PCI Express? can you recomend me one.. 

thank you

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

@Peixinho,  welcome to the forum.

You will need a PCI Express x1 FireWire card.  The one in my link is made by StarTech.  It is low profile which I believe will assure that it will fit into your case.  They make very good products.  If you have questions about their card I suggest contacting their Tech Support using Chat Live.  They have always been very helpful.  If you decide to go with a different manufacturer this will give you a good idea of what you need.

Please click the Thumbs up + button if I have helped you and click Accept as Solution if your problem is solved.

I am not an HP Employee!!
Intelligence is God given. Wisdom is the sum of our mistakes!!
HP Recommended

Cheers, thanks for the response, will check that out. 

HP Recommended

You are welcome, @Peixinho!  Glad to help.

I am not an HP Employee!!
Intelligence is God given. Wisdom is the sum of our mistakes!!
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.