Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended
HP DC7700 Small Form Factor E6300
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I am stuck with this PCI error on my new upgrade.  Everything else works fine.  I have tried several drivers but not sure which one is the correct one.  Everyone I tried said it isn't supported by that operating system.

Here are some more specs: Motherboard: HP 0A5CH,
                                                    Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo E6300
                                                    Chipset: Q965
Any ideas would totally appreciated guys, I am struggling over here.

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

Hi:

You need this driver for that device.   Manually install the driver if the auto install method doesn't work...

This package contains the Intel Host Embedded Controller Interface (HECI)driver for access to Active Management Technology (AMT) as part of the Intel Digital Office Initiative for the listed desktop models and operating systems.

https://ftp.hp.com/pub/softpaq/sp34501-35000/sp34743.exe

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.