2 1 1 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

Solved!

PSU FOR A RX570

HP Recommended
590-p0024
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Ok, im trying to upgrade this pc, i want a rx570 for it, but the minimum wattage is 500w and the psu this one has is 180, i tried using another psu and the motherboard doesnt have the same ports, i think the motherboard is sunflower something. I need a link to a psu that will work with this mobo and can deliver 500 watts for a rx570 .

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
SnarleyCat
Author
Level 1
2 1 1 0
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Nevermind, i used a 24 pin jumper to start the pc and everything works fine, i guess im ordering the rx570 now. Not bad for me being a 14yr old xD

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
SnarleyCat
Author
Level 1
2 1 1 0
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Nevermind, i used a 24 pin jumper to start the pc and everything works fine, i guess im ordering the rx570 now. Not bad for me being a 14yr old xD

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation