Spectre757
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

PSU UPGRADE INFO AND TIPS FOR PC NOOBZ PLEASE

HP Recommended
HP M01-F0016
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

what is the highest wattage that i can buy for my psu upgrade for my HP M01-F0016 AMD 3400G WITH RADEON RX VEGA 11 GRAPHICSAND WHERE TO GET IT  I WANT TO UPGRADE THE GRAPHICS CARD JUST TO PLAY ARMA ON MEDIUM TO HIGH SETTINGS WAS THYINKING OF THROWING A 750 TI IN MY PC

1 REPLY 1
old_geekster
Level 16
Level 16
24,575 24,227 2,824 10,337
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@Spectre757 , welcome to the Community.

The motherboard in your computer is HP proprietary. It has a 4-pin power connector instead of a standard 24-pin ATX power connector. You will have to buy any PSU upgrade from HP.  The most powerful PSU that HP offers is 500W (L05757-800).  It is no longer provided on HP PartSurfer, however.  You will have to contact HP Customer Support to see if they can sell one to you.

Here is a Power Supply Cross-Reference Chart to show you where I got the information: https://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Desktop-Knowledge-Base/Power-Supply-Cross-Reference-for-specific-model...

Your model does not show the 500W PSU, but the same 180 W PSU is used several of the other models.

Please click the Thumbs up + button if I have helped you and click Accept as Solution if your problem is solved.

I am not an HP Employee!!

Intelligence is God given. Wisdom is the sum of our mistakes!!
0 Kudos
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation