Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Any failures related to Hotkey UWP service? Click here for tips.
HP Recommended
HP Desktop - M01-F0027na

Hi. I have a M01-F0027na Ryzen 5 3400g with Internal Vega 11 graphics and am looking to upgrade my GPU to an Asus 1060 RX 6GB. But I cannot find which PSU I need and I understand that it is a proprietary type of PSU used.

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

Greetings @JackFox1 

Your MB supports PCIe x16 graphics, check this Link to review Expansion slots.

PC specs for your PC show a factory installed 180 watt power supply. You need a minimum 400 watt power supply having one 6 pin PCIe connector.

Your HP MB and HP power supply are proprietary. You can't use retail parts.

The minimum required 400 watt HP L04618-800 power supply is on back order. The 500 watt part L05757-800 is only available at Amazon or, eBay and other online sites.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.