Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended
HP Desktop - M01-F1033wb
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hello,

My desktop has a 180W power supply, but i want to upgrade it to at least 310W. All I want is to run a 1050 or an rx560 gpu which draws ~70w off the pcie. 

Could something like the L64961-800 fit?

Thanks.

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

@ronga11 , welcome to the Community.

It is my understanding that the power connectors on all of the M01 series are the same.  However, your motherboard adds a new dimension since it is different (BakerMS) than the others in the series.  I can't tell you with complete certainty that it will work.  You can contact HP Customer Support to see if they can verify that the PSU you listed will work with your computer.  You will have to buy it from HP since your motherboard is HP proprietary with a 4-pin power connector.

I am not an HP Employee!!
Intelligence is God given. Wisdom is the sum of our mistakes!!
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.