Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended
HP OMEN 880-146NF
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hello, I would like to know if the power supply of Be Quiet DARK POWER PRO 11 is compatible with my HP OMEN 880-146NF ?

Be Quiet DARK POWER PRO 11 : https://www.bequiet.com/fr/powersupply/583

HP OMEN 880-146NF : https://support.hp.com/fr-fr/document/c05877045

Thank you for your understanding.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

many OMEN MOBO have 8 pin power cable not  , 4 and 24 but 8 and 24 are ARE NOT ATX spec,

open case see MOBO see top of mobo see that large black 8 pin jack and cable to PSU, that be the problem 1.

and that means only and adapter can work if at all possible to find, I see none. but too lazy go google all day me.

that maker PSU has no size spec, nor does HP, if I read all PDF there, only one , show s this hint

180/193 mm

so that is the size of them all , a silly range for LENGth so  measure your PC for  7.7"  inch depth for new PSU,

as  general rule over 700 watts puts you past ATX spec for length.

this omen is black and so is this PC and all online photos rare show black on black and useless to look

HP thinks PSU never need change out so the silly manuals there fail to show how . thus showing space there. by accident

fail 2

some photos there, do show and object  just behind your PSU, why not post photo of yours, and amaze the world.

arrow up =hdd,  from your manual I see this,  x is PSU (note the lack of arrow to it by dell, it is a secret (lol)

880.JPGpost your photos is best, Seems lots of 880 versions exists.

NO warranty answers by me.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended

many OMEN MOBO have 8 pin power cable not  , 4 and 24 but 8 and 24 are ARE NOT ATX spec,

open case see MOBO see top of mobo see that large black 8 pin jack and cable to PSU, that be the problem 1.

and that means only and adapter can work if at all possible to find, I see none. but too lazy go google all day me.

that maker PSU has no size spec, nor does HP, if I read all PDF there, only one , show s this hint

180/193 mm

so that is the size of them all , a silly range for LENGth so  measure your PC for  7.7"  inch depth for new PSU,

as  general rule over 700 watts puts you past ATX spec for length.

this omen is black and so is this PC and all online photos rare show black on black and useless to look

HP thinks PSU never need change out so the silly manuals there fail to show how . thus showing space there. by accident

fail 2

some photos there, do show and object  just behind your PSU, why not post photo of yours, and amaze the world.

arrow up =hdd,  from your manual I see this,  x is PSU (note the lack of arrow to it by dell, it is a secret (lol)

880.JPGpost your photos is best, Seems lots of 880 versions exists.

NO warranty answers by me.
HP Recommended

The depth of my computer is 22 cm or 8.66 inches.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.