1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 1
Flag Post

Problem installing second monitor

HP Recommended
HP Elite Display & HP Pavillion TP01-0977
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hi, 

I am trying to install a second monitor (I bought 2 x HP elite Disply E233) at my new computer (HP Pavillion TP01-0977). With doing this I want to expand my workspace.

Monitor 1 is already working by making a connection from the HDMI-output HP Pavillion and HDMI-input HP Elite Display.

Unfortunality, I can not get the second monitor running. I already tried:  a VGA connection between the VGA-output computer en VGA input monitor; I tried the USB-C-output at the front of the computer and with a USB-HDMI converter to the input-port of the monitor. Now I am adviced to buy a VGA-hdmi converter, to make the connection between the VGA port of the computer and the HDMI input of the monitor. 

My question: Can anybody please tell me what the best way is to connect the second monitor (HP Elite display) to the HP Pavillion TP01-0977?

Kind regards, 

Jeroen

Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation