Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended

I have the same issue. Already resolved? I read the the full notes about it and I don’t understand how HP don’t improve a update to the BIOS for resolve this.

HP Recommended

In fact, the solution are NO SOLUTION. Suprised? It's one way of live. 

HP Recommended

I need the solution urgently I work in hospital urgency And this are critical

HP Recommended

Just Try FN + Shift (l) + ScrollLock

HP Recommended

Hi

how do you dare flagging this conversation as solved. Nothing is solved although the problem seems quite simple. I have also purchased a very expensive HP Envy 34 curved desktop computer and cannot use the fn keys directly. Please can you advise on a way to unlock these keys and not show solutions that have been tried by the person posting the issue and obviously do not work.

Many thanks

HP Recommended

does not work for me

HP Recommended

I too have just purchased a HP Envy 27in PC and have been through all the issues clearly stated  in this thread.

HP really need to get their act together and provide support.  I asked for help through the  online Chat my case was closed immediately.

HP Recommended

Sadly, HP support (notably European as opposed to USA) are COMPLETELY AND UTTERLY USELESS. I very much doubt they ever bother to look at these problems as they’re probably too busy hiding in shame. 

Do NOT be tempted to rely on them, unless you enjoy disappointment of the highest order. 

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.