Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended
HP prodesk 400 G7
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Avrei bisogno di acquistare un lettore di schede SD 4.0 per il mio Prodesk 400 G7 SFF

Sai dove posso trovarlo?

Esiste un codice modello prodotto?

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

@IngTech76 --  I would need to buy an SD 4.0 card reader for my Prodesk 400 G7 SFF‎ ‎Do you know where I can find it?‎ ‎Is there a product model number?‎

Search on Amazon or eBay for "external card reader USB".  It will connect to any USB port on your computer.

HP Recommended

I would like to put the internal one, there is place for the original one in motherboard, but it is not included in my PC and I don't know how to buy it.

HP Recommended

@IngTech76 -- is this your computer: https://support.hp.com/th-en/document/c06706112

On that page, I see:

Media card reader -- SD 4.0 Card reader with 5-in-1 interface.  Supports SD, SDXC, SDHC, UHS-I, and UHS-II

Does your computer have that device?

I checked the HP Warehouse: HP PartSurfer  (click this link!) 

and it shows several models, with a list of components for each model.

Can you find your device on any of the web-pages, so that you can purchase one, or does it show "N/A" ("Not Available") for the component?

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.