Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended
HP 24f 24-inch Display

Hello everyone,

Unfortunately, I'm reaching out for assistance as I lost the power adapter for my HP 2XN60AA#ABU 24F Display Monitor (LED, 23.8 Inches, IPS, FHD, 1 HDMI, 1VGA, AMD FREESYNC, Silver/Black). It's been quite a hassle not being able to use my monitor, and I'd appreciate any help resolving this.

I'm particularly looking for the specifications of the original power adapter - the type of connector, voltage, wattage, and amperage. I want to ensure that the replacement I purchase will be fully compatible and won't cause any damage to my monitor.

Also, if you could suggest reliable and trustworthy sources where I can purchase a replacement, I would be grateful. Preferably online stores that ship internationally, as I'm unsure if local stores near me would carry the specific adapter I need.

I've been researching myself, but I'm not confident in my findings and don't want to risk purchasing the wrong adapter. Your expertise and suggestions are greatly appreciated.

Thank you in advance for your help!

Best regards,

Kunal

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

Ok, I found the information: 

This is the part number: L16945-001 ADP-30BD DA Delta AC Adapter. 

Link https://partsurfer.hp.com/partsurfer/?searchtext=2XN60AA&searchby=product

Summary
Power Adapter Tip 5.5mm x 2.1mm
Input : 100-240V  1A  50-60HZ
Output: 19V   1.58A   30W

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended

Ok, I found the information: 

This is the part number: L16945-001 ADP-30BD DA Delta AC Adapter. 

Link https://partsurfer.hp.com/partsurfer/?searchtext=2XN60AA&searchby=product

Summary
Power Adapter Tip 5.5mm x 2.1mm
Input : 100-240V  1A  50-60HZ
Output: 19V   1.58A   30W

HP Recommended
The HP 2XN60AA#ABU 24F Display Monitor LED requires an external power adapter to function properly. The power adapter that comes with the monitor is HP Part Number L04618-800. Here are the specifications for this power adapter: Input Voltage: 100-240V ~ 50-60Hz, 1.5A Max Output Voltage: 19V DC, 3.42A Power Output: 65W Max Make sure to use only the specified power adapter with your HP 2XN60AA#ABU 24F Display Monitor LED to ensure safe and reliable operation. Using an incorrect power adapter can damage the monitor and create potential safety hazards.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.