cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
JANITZ
2 1 0 0
Message 1 of 4
Flag Post

Sudden stain on fabric over both speakers on either side of desktop. Looks oily.

HP Recommended

Suddenly I have two very ugly stains on either side of my computer - on the fabric covering the speakers. Since the front is white - these two dark and "oily" looking stains are an eyesore. Any idea where these came from and how to get rid of them. I have seen another similar post with a photo that is identical to what is happening to my HP - so I know this isn't something caused by "human error"!!!!

3 REPLIES 3
Prométhée
Level 16
10,776 10,630 1,104 3,573
Message 2 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hello
please specify the exact model of your computer because you must have a specific model
tower type computers do not have built-in speakers for the most part
is it still under warranty ?

--------------------------------------------- Signature ---------------------------------------------
Please remember to mark the answers this can help other users
please click on the accept as solution button if message provided an answer to the problem

was this reply helpful , or just say "thank you " ? Click on the yes button
Attention
A bios update is not without risk!
Be aware that if you are offered to do so, it will be at your own risk, the computer may become unusable, think about it

Desktop-Knowledge-Base
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Was this reply helpful? Yes No
JANITZ
Author
2 1 0 0
Message 3 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hello,

I have a HP Pavilion All-in-One 27-xa0xxx

It was purchased in Oct 2019 - so I'm guessing it is no longer under warranty. 

IMG_8480.jpg

Prométhée
Level 16
10,776 10,630 1,104 3,573
Message 4 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

unfortunately if you are no longer under warranty, there is not much you can do
the image, does not allow to see precisely what it could be
Difficult to know what can cause this ...
is it wear, a liquid something else, how to find out from here !!

--------------------------------------------- Signature ---------------------------------------------
Please remember to mark the answers this can help other users
please click on the accept as solution button if message provided an answer to the problem

was this reply helpful , or just say "thank you " ? Click on the yes button
Attention
A bios update is not without risk!
Be aware that if you are offered to do so, it will be at your own risk, the computer may become unusable, think about it

Desktop-Knowledge-Base
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation