cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
IrritatedGetF
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

TG01-1022 Upgrading

HP Recommended

I have a desktop with an i3 10100 and 1650 Super on a Baker motherboard. I would like to upgrade the GPU and I already have an RX6600 I want to put in, but I need a better PSU. Is it even possible for me to pursue this project, and if so, could I be directed to whatever resources would tell me the parts I need? Or is this just plainly not possible and I'll just need to build a separate PC for my AMD GPU?

1 REPLY 1
NonSequitur777
Level 9
2,388 2,379 289 763
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@IrritatedGetF,

Welcome to our HP User Forum!

Your HP Pavilion Gaming Desktop TG01-1022 (1K0D1AA) has a 310 watt power supply as per HP Pavilion Gaming Desktop TG01-1022 PC Product Specifications | HP® Customer Support, and can be fitted with the HP OEM 500 watt L05757-800 power supply.

This power supply has one 6-pin PCIe and one 6+2-PCIe power cables.

You can purchase one here: L05757-800 original HP Desktop-PC power supply 500 Watt - sparepartworld.com.

Hope this was helpful.

Kind Regards,

NonSequitur777

Dear fellow Forum member, I sincerely hope my response is helpful. If it is, please consider to click "YES" on the: "Was this reply helpful?" button. If my response answered your question, please indicate below as an "Accepted Solution".
Was this reply helpful? Yes No
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation