cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Popeye9
2 1 0 0
Message 1 of 3
Flag Post

Solved!

TPM module for 2FA3 1.0 system board

HP Recommended

Hi.  I have an HP Envy Phoenix 810 desktop PC with a 2FA3 1.0 system board.  Just wondering if anyone could help me determine if there is a slot for TPM module 2.0 for this PC.  Thanks 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
itsmyname
Level 9
5,033 4,948 234 652
Message 2 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Is this your computer: HP ENVY Phoenix 810-109 Desktop PC Product Specifications | HP® Customer Support

It was manufactured in 2014 -- the year before Windows 10 was released. It is an OLD computer.

So, if you are considering the installation of Windows 11, I think that you will not be successful. Your hardware does not meet the specifications for Windows 11.

Is your computer's disk-drive dating from 2014? If so, it is "ready for retirement".

I think that it is time for you to shop for a new "ready for Windows 11" computer. 

It will run Windows 10 (until 2025), and you can upgrade to Windows 11 sometime in 2022.

View solution in original post

Was this reply helpful? Yes No
2 REPLIES 2
itsmyname
Level 9
5,033 4,948 234 652
Message 2 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Is this your computer: HP ENVY Phoenix 810-109 Desktop PC Product Specifications | HP® Customer Support

It was manufactured in 2014 -- the year before Windows 10 was released. It is an OLD computer.

So, if you are considering the installation of Windows 11, I think that you will not be successful. Your hardware does not meet the specifications for Windows 11.

Is your computer's disk-drive dating from 2014? If so, it is "ready for retirement".

I think that it is time for you to shop for a new "ready for Windows 11" computer. 

It will run Windows 10 (until 2025), and you can upgrade to Windows 11 sometime in 2022.

Popeye9
Author
2 1 0 0
Message 3 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Thank you for replying. 👍

Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation