cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents and videos on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents and videos on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
The HP Calculator Community Message Board is moving. While we prepare for the move, we are unable to accept new postings. During the move, you can look for help from other users by visiting https://www.hpmuseum.org/ . Or if you need technical support for your calculator visit: HP Calculators. .
Patoruzu
Level 2
10 7 1 0
Message 1 of 3
Flag Post

Totally disappointed

HP Recommended
Envy 795-0039c
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Some time ago I requested help to be able to reproduce some special signs that are available in the keyboard that comes with the system. the keyboard model is HAS-P003K manufactured by Primax Electronics. After wasting my time for several answer I could never obtain an answer to my question, but what was worse is the "advice" I received from the support chat: "We are not expertise this kind of issue but please do not worry, I would request you to please contact our HP smart friend for take care of the issue. At this stage, I recommend contacting HP smart friend services who will be able to assist you further. This premium service can be purchased as either a subscription or a one-time event."

My answer was "I am not impressed. If I by a product from HP the less I can expect is to receive proper documentation on how to use equipment that comes originally with the system."

I hope some  person at HP can pass this message to whoever should be addressing this. 

2 REPLIES 2
Silverwood
Level 2
42 24 0 0
Message 2 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Wasting your time. No one from HP will answer - they couldn't help me and in my experience don't care. Its a shame because I have had HP pcs for over 15 years - but now they just dont care.

Was this reply helpful? Yes No
Patoruzu
Author
Level 2
10 7 1 0
Message 3 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Thanks for your empathy. I tell you what I am planning to do and I suggest you do the same: I am going to complain to the Better Business Bureau. For several reasons:  first because because it is unacceptable  that they include a piece of hardware with the system and there is no documentation on how to use it. Second because the "solution" they offered me was to buy for the information I requested and third because there is no bloody postal address in their web site where to send a letter to customer service. 

I have the transcription of the chat I had with the "technician" that was dealing with me on this issue to sustain my claim. 

Regards.

Andrés

Was this reply helpful? Yes No
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation