wristhack
2 1 0 0
Message 1 of 3
Flag Post

Upgrade RAM in OMEN 25L GT12-0060

HP Recommended
OMEN 25L GT12-0060
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I cannot find the RAM type online, however the make and model of the RAM stick currently installed is Kingston HP32D4U8D8HC-16X. Its a single stick of 16Gb RAM, which im trying to add another to run in dual channel support. However i cannot find this Kingston HP32D4U8D8HC-16X RAM anywhere online. When i search it within HP parts search it doesnt populate anything either.

2 REPLIES 2
banhien
Level 19
Level 19
90,382 90,259 11,602 24,892
Message 2 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@wristhack 

With prefix HP,  I think it is from Kingston but specially for HP specs. Part surfer  does not give any info

https://partsurfer.hp.com/Search.aspx?searchText=9EE64AA

Please try Crucial which says "These upgrades are guaranteed compatible when you order from Crucial.com "

https://www.crucial.com/compatible-upgrade-for/hp---compaq/omen-25l-gt12-0060

Regards.

BH
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.

wristhack
Author
2 1 0 0
Message 3 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@Banhien is there not a way where i can just buy a replacement part through HP/Kingston? An exact replica of whats currently installed. Like obviously if theres warranty issues and the part is say DOA, they have to have the ability to send out an exact replacement or something comparable? How would I get in touch with someone within HP for that purpose?

0 Kudos
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation