Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended
HP M01 M01-F0302in
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

My cpu contains 180 watt psu ,i want to upgrade it to 550 watt, i want the 24 pin to 4 pin solution, or atleast diagram of 4 pin of psu so i will make it myself 

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

PC has 180watt CPU  is not a PC ok? sorry CPU is huge chip, only. and confusing to helpers.😂

HP does not spec out any PSU.. just watts and line voltage.(AC)

nor does HP spec out jacks, at all. (theirs that are not industry spec are a secret,  power , and panel jacks and such)

yes they sell adapters on ebay. (for old PCs only due to long years of hacking by folks)

but none from this PC  , as nobody has hacked this  PSU yet . your PC is in INDIA  and  has INDIA PSU.

hp # p/n  L08660-800

zero spec PSU that is, 

here is my HP generic answer told many times. again. for you too, and sorry for your pain of OEM secrets....😁

PSU at all OEMs like this have custom pins and features, not seen on ATX page STD specs.

• has fan controls? so PC can make less NOISE !
  • has PSU thermal sensors  to protect PC more.
  • has +12vdc  standby voltage not correct +5vSTBY used on all ATX  PSU.
  • has other features not told or discovered yet by hackers. (you want to volunteer?

why not learn to hack and tell me.? 😎

see that 7 pin connector that screams CUSTOM feature to me,. did not see that?

Ebay has 6pin thin jack  (SIP type) see? 6pin is for old PC , inline connector seen at 7 below. sip =single inline pin  jack.

if hacked wrong you blow up the mobo and all chips or worse. all sdd and more. boom smoke and not happy.😂

india.jpg

sure yellow is 12vdc. sure. and some black are ground sure. but not all wires are known for sure the 7 pin scary one.

scare =  smoke and thin wallet fast. 

zero spec, zero schematic even the pin names are a secret.  (harkers love secrets and time will solve most of this)

NO warranty answers by me.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.