Did you mean: 
Zack_sunnet
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 1
Flag Post

Usb keyboard not working in bios

HP Recommended
Dc7600 Ho compaq

Hi guys. Recently I was troubleshooting my hp compaq DC 7600 and replaced both ram and cmos. After replacing, I turned on the pc, it did the usual calculations of the memory and asked to press f1 to save changes  but the system isn't accepting input from the keyboard though the keyboard's lights are on. It's a usb keyboard which is working fine but for some reason I can't bypass the f1 to save changes as the system isn't accepting the response and also only front two usb ports and the back two isolated usb ports are working, the rest four aren't working since keyboard doesn't light up when plugged in. And also OS is a dual ubuntu and windows 7. 

Regards. 

Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation