Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended
HP Pavilion All-in-one 24
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hello, I am trying to figure out how I can wall mount this computer. Goal is to get a second monitor and have double monitor set up. Any wall mount recommendations? I've looked all over and cant find one. I figure ill have to buy a serrate one for the other monitor. 

Second, Any advice on why wireless mouse that comes with product would stop working? I have tried new usb port, new batteries, and re setting it. The keyboard still works. 

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

1. Have you considered wall-mounting the double monitors, and then punching a hole in the drywall behind the monitors, and running the power and video cables downward, inside the wall, to emerge from another hole in the drywall, to connect to your computer, sitting on a table, and to power-sockets?  This hides all those cables, while leaving the on/off button and the CD/DVD tray of your computer accessible.

2. Is there a working on/off switch on the bottom of the mouse? Or, do you "click" on the mouse, to switch it from "sleeping" mode to "active" mode?  Is there a "pair" button on the bottom of the mouse that you can press? When the mouse is powered-on, does the laser on the bottom of the mouse light up?

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.