Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended

???

I started this topic at 09-12-2019, today is 09-26-2019. So you need 14 in order to transfer me to HP phone support?

2 Weeks = waste of the time?

I thought this is HP community support forum and  you have HP Support Agent Badge. 

Thank you very much, but this is the worst experience

HP Recommended

@David_yan,

As I informed earlier I would need the product number to give you the accurate information and HP doesn't recommend any upgrade/downgrade of any hardware parts or software that is bundled with the product. You can change the configuration at your own risk.

Cheers!

The_Fossette
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

>>> You can change the configuration at your own risk.

that is great response.

You need 2 weeks in order to send me such response?

Ha-ha-ha. you are so funny 🙂

HP Recommended

@David_yan I understand what you mean, however, the phone support team would be the best option as off now,

As they can help get you more insight on upgrading the device.

Currently, we are bound to certain set of rules and it doesn't provide details on upgrading the device.

I hope you understand.

Riddle_Decipher
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

This is a Forum of USERs mainly.. so a 2 week time is nothing really...  HP will always say stuffs like that.. BUT if I was you I woluld look here newegg.com low profile video card pc express x16  to start. But like they say...  Its Really Hard to know what will work. What I would look for Is something with DirectX 12, that's Low Profile, Stick to Big Names like ASUS.  I like how cheap this one is Asus GeForce GT 710 2GB GDDR5 HDMI VGA DVI Graphics Card Graphic Cards GT710-SL-2GD5-CSM  OR ASUS GeForce GTX 1050 Ti GTX1050TI-O4G-LP-BRK 4GB 128-Bit GDDR5 PCI Express 3.0 HDCP Ready Low Profi... (This one takes up 2 slot spots) It would also help to know what type of work she will be using it for.  One thing I tell anyone building a PC is to never cheap out on the GFX card. so if she can save up more the better!

HP Recommended

Hi,

I could be wrong, but I'm pretty sure you need a full height bracket for this model, not a low profile.

Anyhoo.. There's ton's of cards that you can use. You should be able to get a nvidia GT 730 pretty cheap, it doesn't require any additional power and should have a DVI + HDMI connector. So you can run the monitor off of DVI and the TV off HDMI.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.