Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
New member
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

Which adapter is needed please?

HP Recommended

Hi, We have a HP Touchsmart 520PC, Model No. 520-1065uk. We've lost the power adapter, but dont know which one we need as we dont know what wattage it is. It does not say on the back.

Serial No. [personal info removed] Product No.. LN734EA#ABU


Any help or advice much appreciated.




Level 16
Level 16
3,630 3,586 396 1,580
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

HP parts site

Magasin de pièces HP - Pièces d'ordinateur HP - Pièces d'imprimante HP - Pièces Compaq
with the reference LN734EA
the link does not work in general, so check if you want it by giving the product number again
but i found this:

669265-001   Il n'est pas possible de commander cette pièce : HP Part Partners peut vous aider. Cliquez ici.  
Power Supply - 180W Con11 EPS, 87% EFF, 19.5V  

on the other hand, I do not see if it is the complete device, sometimes you have to buy the cable to connect it to the electrical outlet separately.
that said, I may not have read the whole list correctly

you will have to search with HP partners, or with a search engine!
If possible, ask the dealer for advice before buying



Expert volontaire :Forum Fr 17-10-2009 :

Please remember to mark the answers this can help other users:
please click on the accept as solution button if message provided an answer to the problem

Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation