Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended
HP All-in-One PC 24-df1000i (1W762AV)
Microsoft Windows 11

Hi, could someone please help. I just purchased an HP All-in-One PC 24-df1030na desktop computer, and what I actually received was an HP All-in-One PC 24-df1000i (1W762AV). I can't even find a manual for this, as no manual was in the box, and one doesn't come up for printing on the HP website.

Was I actually sent a reject, or something dodgy?

The specs as far as Ram and SSD size are all what I've ordered, but why have I not received the 24-df1030na?  Is there a huge difference between the two, is one older than the other, lower in price? I hope I'm not in a pickle. Please help. 

Thank you

Eve

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

@Eve99 

HP All-in-One PC 24-df1000i (1W762AV) is a series of many machines, they may have same hardware but on different markets as you can see on the following list

https://support.hp.com/us-en/product/hp-all-in-one-pc-24-df1000i/37920947/model/2100381699/product-i...

This is the new way HP groups similar machines to a new family, a lot more confusions. You can use System info to see what exactly is its System SKU. For example

sysmode.png             

Regards.

BH
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

@Eve99 

HP All-in-One PC 24-df1000i (1W762AV) is a series of many machines, they may have same hardware but on different markets as you can see on the following list

https://support.hp.com/us-en/product/hp-all-in-one-pc-24-df1000i/37920947/model/2100381699/product-i...

This is the new way HP groups similar machines to a new family, a lot more confusions. You can use System info to see what exactly is its System SKU. For example

sysmode.png             

Regards.

BH
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.

HP Recommended

Hello Banhien!

Thanks so so much for answering this for me. I've been nervous this entire time, worrying if I've been sent the wrong order. After going through a great headache purchasing a refurbished computer, having to return it to the online company for a replacement, then having to return the replacement they sent me, (both were horrible inoperable computers) I really didn't want to get messed over again after deciding that it's best to bite the bullet and purchase a brand new computer from Curry's.  All these problems within a month has really made me frazzled.  

It would be great if the HP website made a note of the system model differences on their items page. And I did the exact checking that you've screen captured above, and whereas your system model number lists the entire code, mines in my computer just says HP All-in-One 24-df1xxx.  So that's really going to help me find the correct manual to print. Not. 

Can I be cheeky and ask you another question, please? Which manual is for my desktop HP 24-df1000i  ??  But there isn't one listed with number. 

Thanks so much

Eve 🙂

HP Recommended
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.